There are several plugins on the market for generating noise. For all kinds of noises: static, white, brown, you name it. But if you are a Propellerhead Reason user you don’t need these plugins ’cause Thor can generate any type of noise you’ve ever dreamed of.
And it’s super easy! Just make sure that:
- you put one note in the Thor sequencer so it will trigger the Noise Oscillator
- set the sequencer to one step
- set the Gate Length of the note at 100% so it will sustain for forever super dupa smoothly
- put the Sustain of the Amp Envelope to the maximum value so the volume is nice and hot
- put the Thor sequencer on Repeat
And check my short video tutorial I made for it:
Also published on Medium.